Enable Safety & Health



If you employ more than 4 people, the law then requires you to start documenting what you do in a health and safety policy.

You'll also need to write down the significant findings of your risk assessments (covering topics such as (amongst others) fire, working at height, chemicals (COSHH), workplace transport, noise, manual handling, machinery, new and expectant mums, electricity, Display Screen Equipment (DSE) or VDUs. The list goes on!).

However, the good news is, that this isn't rocket science and the HSE expect you as a company to do this for yourselves.

If you still feel uncomfortable with the thought of doing your health and safety risk assessments, then get in touch with us to arrange an initial chat and some guidance on how you can do it yourself. We'll even give you some templates (published by the HSE) that you can use to base your own policy and risk assessments on. However, if you really feel (for whatever reason), that you don't have the expertise, the time or the inclination to manage it yourself, we can help you out.

If you really want to go for it, you may even be considering a formal accreditation such as OHSAS 18001 or, for the construction sector, CHAS, Constructionline or similar.

Because we always look to keep things simple and proportionate to the risks you actually face, our costs reflect that as well.

If you're still unsure, give us a call to chat things through with no obligation or hard sell from us.

Contact us for advice or a chat

07771 840 894